Team Digital can get you into this Epson SureColor P5360 with 5 Years CoverPlus for as little as $135.81 per month (over 36 months). ABN holders only; T&Cs apply. Contact one of our finance consultants for more details.
Designed for the demanding needs of the serious photographer, the Epson SureColor P5360 17″ (432mm) printer incorporates technological breakthroughs for only one purpose: to produce prints as the artist intended. This printer combines an advanced 10-channel MicroPiezo AMC printhead with Epson Precision Dot screening technology, producing prints that have smooth tonal renditions and reproduce the details captured with today’s high-resolution cameras. The SureColor P5370 features a 10-color UltraChrome PRO10 Ink set in high-capacity 200 mL cartridges, including Violet for an extensive range of blue hues and wider colour gamut. And with dedicated channels for Photo and Matte Black Inks, there’s no ink switching, helping to save time and reduce ink waste. Moreover, the printer’s built-in Carbon Black Mode increases Dmax, allowing for rich blacks and exceptional contrast on glossy paper. The SureColor P5370 offers flexibility and increased productivity with a built-in roll feeder, an auto cutter and a high-capacity cassette that accommodates up to 100 cut sheets from A4 to A2. With its advanced technology and design, the SureColor P5360 empowers photographers to produce the finest exhibition-quality prints.
• Refined printer design — combines our advanced 10-Channel MicroPiezo AMC printhead, extensive media support and brilliant UltraChrome PRO10 Ink set to consistently deliver the finest exhibition-quality prints
• Extended colour gamut — UltraChrome PRO10 Ink with Violet delivers an extended range of blue hues
• Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years in color and 400 years in black-and-white (currently in testing)
• No Photo and Matte Black Ink switching — dedicated channels for Photo Black and Matte Black Inks eliminate the need to switch between inks, helping to improve efficiency and minimize ink waste
• Extensive media handling — includes built-in roll support with auto cutter for efficient roll production, as well as a high-capacity A2 sheet cassette
• Intuitive operation — large 4.3″ color LCD touchscreen allows for easy setup, control and maintenance
• Expanded connectivity — includes Ethernet, USB and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Carbon Black Mode — provides deep black density with an exceptional contrast on glossy paper
• Advanced software support for enhanced productivity — includes Epson Cloud Solution PORT4 for fleet management and Epson Print Layout software for simple print production
• Production ink — large high-capacity 200 mL ink cartridges for increased productivity