Ideal for photographers, videographers, and hybrid content creators, the Datacolor Spyder X2 Elite is a powerful colorimeter and software system that allows you to maintain consistent and accurate color output across your devices. Its lens-based sensor benefits users looking for faster and more straightforward color calibration, and thanks to its intuitive user interface, it allows you to achieve accurate color reproduction regardless of your skill level. The Spyder X2 Elite can measure up to 750 nits of brightness and supports most industry standard monitors and projectors.
- Expanded, Advanced Display Mapping & Analysis offers a better understanding of the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, and white point for your displays.
- 2nd Generation software provides a cleaner, more concise user interface experience.
- Great tool for photo, video, and hybrid workflows.
- User-friendly design allows for a broad range of skill sets and user needs.
- Unlimited calibration settings allow you to customize your settings to meet your exact needs.
- Adaptable sensor capabilities allow for seamless, affordable upgrade to Spyder X2 Ultra software if high-brightness monitor calibration is needed.
- Native USB-C connection, plus USB-A adapter for added convenience