Hahnemuhle William Turner is a traditional mould-made watercolour paper with a coating that is ideal for FineArt applications. The white cotton paper does not contain optical brighteners and is characterised by its unique tactile feel and surface texture. The fine yet highly pronounced felt structure of the genuine mould-made paper gives photographs and art reproductions a striking depth and three-dimensional effect. The premium matt inkjet coating guarantees excellent print results with outstanding reproduction of colour and detail, impressive contrasts and deep blacks. William Turner is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. The characteristic feel and structure guarantees extraordinary FineArt prints and art reproductions with artistic flair.
As a special highlight, the William Turner 310 is also available in A2 and A3+ with hand-torn deckle edges on all four sides. The result is exclusive prints which truly come into their own when float framed.
- 190 gsm, 310 gsm, 100% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Fine yet highly pronounced felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems