A Super-Fast “Beast” of a Power Source
The introduction of the Profoto Pro-11 2400 Power Pack satisfies the need for speed while continuing on a technical roll by giving pros some exciting, advanced features. Yes, the two-outlet 2400Ws pack recycles in 0.02 to 0.7 seconds, is capable of quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second, and has a super-short minimum flash power of 1/80,000 second for the ultimate in action-stopping whether your subject is dance, fashion, or splash shots. The power range boasts 11 stops (2.4-2400Ws) and selectability in full or 1/10 stop increments on its high-resolution display.
World Class Performance
The two-outlet 2400Ws pack recycles in 0.02 to 0.7 seconds and is capable of quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second. The pack 2400Ws with precision and control over an 11 f-stop power range in 1/10 f-stop increments on two individual outlets. The Pro-11 Captures the action with a super quick burst up to 50 flashes per second and freezes the moment with extremely short flash duration down to 1/80,000s.
Durable and Intuitive
The Pro-11 is rugged and built to shoot at high volumes with impressive consistency and reliability made simple by its intuitive user interface with large high-resolution display, so you can concentrate on the image, not the gear.
Wide Connectivity and Compatibility
The Pro-11 features built-in Profoto AirX, the Bluetooth enabled 3rd generation of wireless Profoto connectivity. AirX also supports all legacy Air and AirTTL functionality and also adds dedicated AirX functionality with AirX enabled Profoto apps and devices. It’s also compatible with multiple different flash heads and 120+ Profoto Light Shaping Tools
Pro-11 Improvements Over the Pro-10
• Wireless firmware update from smartphone
• Wireless flash connectivity with smartphone cameras
• Wireless remote control with smartphones
• Hardware enabled for additional AirX functionality
• Latest external design (housing, display, etc.)
• Latest user interface and settings menus
• Latest sounds
• Protective earth is separated between flash circuits and logic to remove potential risk of damage in fault events such as exploding flash tubes
• Dump circuit is redesigned to be more robust
• Creepage distances between high voltage circuits and protective earth is increased to reduce risk of short circuit due to internal condensation
• Advanced panel board
• Advanced flash board
• Advanced power board