The Tiltaing Pocket Follow Focus from Tilta allows you to take full creative control of your image acquisition. Use the included 3.9″ 15mm rod and single-rod clamp to mount the unit or mount the clamp on any standard 15mm rod. Smooth focus control is at your fingertips with hard stops that give you the freedom to pull focus between two specific distances with ease and precision. The locking system easily engages and disengages hard stop limits without the need to have these removed and lose their position.
The follow focus rotates 360°, and the fluid damping system on the focus wheel mimics the feel of the lens to help with accurate handling. The included 0.8 MOD gear is compatible with most cinema lenses, as well as the photo lens gear ring that comes in the box, which also includes a removable marking disk. A hard-shell safety case fits all the components, making it ideal for transport and storage.
• Accommodate lenses with various gear ring sizes
• Tactile focus via simulated lens damping and nonslip grip
• A/B marks are set quickly with quick release hard stop system
• Compatible with most systems using a single 15mm rod
• Composite material greatly improves the mechanics of the system while remaining lightweight, compact design
• Includes two Allen keys and a hard-shell safety case
• Compatible with most standard focus whips and cranks